Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Billing document

former_member249754
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the follow case: My sales order has three delivery, but only two delivery has the good issue

My question is, block the creation of billing document until the third delivery has the good issue

The sale order will be billed only if all the deliveries had the goods issue. So in this way you will avoid the creation of multiple invoices

So for every order you will have a single invoice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luca,

Since you have already created sales order and multiple delivery means, you need to create seperate invoice for each delivery.

But by assigning the billing block in sales order you can avoid this existing delivery document can be billed for time being. once you complete the third delivery, release the billing block and create billing for each delivery.

Regards

Karthik

former_member249754
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

My purpose is to create in fron of 1 sales order with several delivery 1 billing document

But the billing document must be create only if three delivery has been the goods issue

If one of three delivery haven't the good issue the billing document won't be create

This is the scope to avoid that the client haven't two o more billing documents

Regards

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Luca,

Please look in to my suggestion (previous post) of Order related billing.

If the quantity in the sales order is always same as that of the billing document, then one can go for Order related billing.

Look at standard Cash Sale process, this too has common things as in your requirement (e.g. billing document can not be created unless PGI is done; Order related billing)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My suggestion is carry out periodic collective billing run.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Luca,

You can go for Order related billing.

In the copy control settings VTFA, you can have a requirement which checks if all the deliveries (of that sales order) are PGI, only then create a billing document.