cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making SAP Component Changeable- Incident creation through SMIN

Former Member

I am utilizing Solution Manager 7.1 to configure the Webclient user interface. Currently once the Reference Object--> Component field is populated it cannot be changed. How to I make this field changeable?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day Maheshie:

Did you get an answer or a solution?  We have exactly the same issue and are in our research phase.

Thanks,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

make the incident to display mode, then SAP colloaboration will have edit icon enabled.

Click on edit button, then you will be able to edit the SAP Component.

hope it helps.

Thanks,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhashini,

Thanks for the reponse but I think I phrased my question wrong. My issue is not with the SAP Component, it is with the Component field under the Reference Object section. I have attached a screen shot of the field in question.

How can I make this changeable for all users?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Maheshie,

Have you generated the ibase components.

If not first try to generate the IBase components using IB_GEN.

Thanks,

subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if this is the issue. Once I enter in the component field, the ibase field is auto-populated, which is good. My question is how I can customize so that the component field can be changed after it is already populated.

If you still believe the issue is tih the IBase, can you instruct me  on how to generate the IBase components once I have entered transaction IB_GEN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhashini,

Any response to my last question?

Thanks,

Maheshie