Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Posting of Expense Management for Netherlands

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are getting an issue in generating the FI Documents for Netherlands. We need the Expense Line Items for Mileage / Kilometers in individual Line items instead of cumulation. Currently, if we have 3 line items of Mileage Entry for 10 KM, 20 KM and 30 KM then the FB03 Doc is showing 60 KM credited to Vendor.

We want this to be splitted in 3 line items.  We have done No Cummulation in our Config and trying to execute PRFI with summarization but still the Mileage is getting come cumulated. We need the entries in line item wise. Is there any specific Note released by SAP for European countries to control this? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tapas,

Cumulation of mileage is a different concept to posting. Cumulation is used to check the number of kilometers driven by an employee based on a parameter which you can define like monthly or yearly. Some countries like UK/US/Nordics have that requirement on legal basis.

But this does not impact the posting. It is used for deriving the rate after some Kms are finished for employee. This is configurable.

Now coming to posting SAP actually combines all vehicle types amount to be reimbursed and add that amount in PTRV_SHDR table without specifying the segregation for each day. This happens in case the same wage type is applicable for all vehicle types. In case there are different wage types for different vehicle types then it will anyways create different line items in table ROT after PREC program.

So in standard its not possible to split the mileage level detail for same vehicle type to different posting lines. Basically I guess there needs to modification during PREC program to create different lines for each day in ROT table. for this BADI FITV_REP_TRAVEL_EXP can be used and method CHANGE_SUMMARY_LINE to change the summarization.

Please try this and let me know results.

Thanks

Alok

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Alok, Thanks for your reply. I am aware of Cumulation and Mileage posting. I had 6 VEh Types and I assigned them to different WT but now I have resolved it. I had to modify the BADI to get that done. NOthing from Configuration. Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tapas,

Can you let me know which BADI was used and what was the logic.

Six vehicle type assigned to six wage types and six symbolic accounts, so as per my knowledge SAP would be posting these vehicle types in different GLs if applicable.

What was the scenario and how it was solved.

Thanks

Alok

Answers (0)