Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authority-check object for program "RPLICO10"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The Program "RPLICO10" is being consumed by the below standard transactions of HCM.

S_AHR_61015480
S_AHR_61016362
S_ALR_87014061

PAR1

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/61/b50d389da6700de10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

When we were going through the authority-check object for this program we could find only P_PERNR. How can a program can be controlled by only PERNR. No where in this program i could find P_Orgin, Personnel area check.

Why a standard transaction is not controlled through P_Orgin ??

We are trying to control it through Peronnel Area..pls let us know how can we achieve this ??

Pls help us with possible inputs..

Thanks In advance !!

Regards

Priyanka

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there an LDB associated with RPLICO10? (I don't have an HR system to check).  If there is then what is checked in there?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Alex is right, The checks are hidden in logical DB. it uses PNP. This logical DB performs all HR authorization checks.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Priyanka is using SCN as a substitute for proper training.

Most questions are blocked by the content filters and moderator console, but a few slip through (like this one).

If P_PERNR sets sy-subrc to 0 then anyone with basic HR training will know that HR_Read_infotype will be happy and no further checks are performed.

You also cannot see these checks via simple Ctrl + F and search for "auth" as string it static statements in the main program.

Even a READ REPORT will not find all checks.

In special cases, LDB based checks in macros will not even be shown in system traces (you cannot access macros from external programs).

So you need to know what you are doing and be trained properly to fo it.

Using SCN to learn is ok. We all make mustakes and can ask any question once..

Using SCN for "do my work for me" repetitively and as a substitute for training is not ok.

Thread locked.

Julius