Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Dashboard Integration in SAP Business One's Dashboard Portal

Dear All,

I have designed a dashboard and have successfully integrated with SAP Business One.

I want to publish my dashboard in SAP Business One's Dashboard Portal which will we available from the below link or System Initialization--> General Settings

https://servername:8443/B1iXcellerator/exec/ipo/vP.001sap0004.in_HCSX/com.sap.b1i.vplatform.runtime/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT/INB_HT_CALL_SYNC_XPT.ipo/proc?action=XcelPortalViewer

here I can find only pre-configured dashboard from SAP. I want to integrate my dashboard to this portal.

Thanks & Regards.

Tags:
Former Member replied

Dear Harshil,

There is a way to register the new Dashboard manually, in case this didn't happen automatically.

In this example I have already imported the Top 10 BPs dashboard into SAP Business One.

1. Go to B1iP->Control Center->Maintenance->BizStore Download-> BizStore-URI > /com.sap.b1.dashboards/.Info.xml/Info.xml(unified) You should see something similar:
  2. If the new dashboard package code does not appear in the Info.xml file you will need to download it, add the apropriate entry and then upload it through the BizStore Upload option.
  3. Because this dashboard is part of a new package you will need to upload a new file to: B1iP->Control Center->Maintenance->BizStore Upload-> BizStore-URI->/com.sap.b1.dashboards/.Info.xml/0010000110.XXX_Top_10_BPs.xml(unified)
  4. The file name should be in this format: <SYS_ID>.PackageName.xml
  5. The content of the xml file should be similar to:

Hope this helps,

Daniel Goldstein

2 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question