SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front Office Process Customization

CRVMANISH
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have created  Customize FOP for CIC0 transaction for scheduling appointment using EWBC TCode, Where is assignment of this FOP is done, want to know where is the configuration done.

Please Suggest.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get into the process steps and declare fields the steps and then define Binding. After this click in ;Binding' where in you need to enter target elemnets and respective variables between & &.

Ex: for Premise as targ element you define data source &premise&.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get into the process steps and declare fields the steps and then define Binding. After this click in ;Binding' where in you need to enter target elemnets and respective variables between & &.

Ex: for Premise as targ element you define data source &premise&.

0 Kudos

Hello Ricky,

Thanks for instant reply , i know process steps , just wanted to know where 'ZSCH' FOP which i have created should be assigned.

Regards

Manish

0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Ok what i know is after defining the step, you need to add the respective BOR object method (binding) for the step in the front office process.

Define the importing & exp parameters properly.

Let me know if this helps you.

0 Kudos

Thanks again for reply.

This part is already done, FOP is already created , now i want to do its assignment

Regards

Manish

0 Kudos

Hi,

Use TCode EWFC0 and select the appropriate action box for attaching FOP.

Hope this help.

0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

You have to assign the FOP that you have created to an Action box configuration. Use Tcode EWFC0 or path SPRO>Customer Service>Customer Interaction Center (CIC)>Action Box Settings>Define Configuration Profiles for Action Box.

Once the FOP has been assigned to an action box config, you need to assign the action box config to a CIC profile. This can be done using the Tcode CICO or the path SPRO> Customer Service>Customer Interaction Center (CIC)>CIC Profile>Maintain CIC Profile

Cheers

Ullas

0 Kudos

Thanks Mansi and Ullas very helpful.