Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW BPM in PI7.3.1

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

can i develop the Integration Process (Nw BPM) in ESR instead of NWDA in PI7.31 single Java stack?

And, while i am designing i am getting error like "Expression must return the interface type StoresOrder_Asyn_Abs.

Sceanrio like Mullti file --> IDOC ( external message 0-unbound)

Header   --> External Message

Details

Message mapping and OM , there is no error ,and designed multimapping.

Still i am getting interface type error in my BPM ...Can you please check this ?

Regards,

Deva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

can i develop the Integration Process (Nw BPM) in ESR instead of NWDA in PI7.31 single Java stack?

No

And, while i am designing i am getting error like "Expression must return the interface type StoresOrder_Asyn_Abs.

Something is not matching: the containers used in transformation step must be defined with interfaces used in operation mapping. Pay as well attention to occurence.

/Udo

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Thanks for your update.

In NWDS, NW BPM, how to model the interface if i am getting two files from source system like header and details ,and use correlation then mapping ,finally send an IDOC.

Regards,

Deva

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

William Li provided a very good, detailled introduction to NW BPM: NetWeaver BPM for System-to-System Message Orchestration (Including Migration of ccBPM to NW BPM)

/Udo

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Udo,

Thanks for your update but i am already following this document.

I am struggling if i get two messages from source to correlate and do multimapping. What are the steps required ?

DEva

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

import of interfaces, correlation and mappings are well explained there. What is your problem?

/Udo