cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check on reprint at sales order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

There is requirement that sales order output can not be taken printout again if it is printed once.

The User can take print out again after management approval.

How this requirement is fulfilled.

Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

You requirement is not possible in SAP Standard.

Firstly ask you ABAPer to restrict Printing if NAST - VSTAT = 1.

Now for re-printing only after management approval, as your ABAPer to create a Z-Auhtorization & put a check in the same in Print Program.

Now speak to Basis person & give Authorization for the above Z-Authorization object to concerned User ID. With this only selected User Id can re-pint & not everyone.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jignesh,

Thank you for your post!

I think you have interpreted the requirement differently!

Could you please help by commenting on -

1. Are you considering that the member(s) who is Authorized to re-print is the same as the Management giving the authorization?

2. I think that the the approver is the Management.

The reprinting can be done by any user.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

Rakesh Kumar wrote:

Hi SD Gurus,

There is requirement that sales order output can not be taken printout again if it is printed once.

The User can take print out again after management approval.

How this requirement is fulfilled.

Regards

Rakesh

As per my view, the recommended solution for your requirement would be as follows :-

You can Create a Custom Routine with the help of technical consultant which would stop the trigger of the Output condition type if the permission is not provided and same permission can be set in a custom table. In this way you can have control over the Output types as per different criteria like Sales Org and also you can create an effective normalization of Key User ID assuming that the Output Condition record will have Re-issue multiple times...

Thanks,

Sarthak

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the NACE transaction for your output type you can see MULTIPLE ISSUE field which to be activated for processing the output type more than once

and based on the VSTAT write a routine to get an approval and assign this in output procedure

But it requires lot of development .

regards,

santosh

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

You can control at output type by un-checking multiple issues at general data tab.But, this will never allow user to reprint.

I don't think so we can achieve the approval process in standard SAP for printouts. You may have to check with your ABAPer, By looking at the NAST where VSTAT = 1. In this case for reprinting it has to stop ( but, for getting approval process you many need to think of some enhancement)

Let see what others say on this.

Regards, Sai Krishna.