cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when set request for Change to "Validation"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Sol Man 7.1 and when I trie to " Set the request to Change to Validation" I getting the Business Server Page Error :

CX_SOCM_NOT_IMPLEMENTED

CL_CHM1_ISNTANCE=======CP

If I in my Role I let the objects SM_TIMEREP , B_USERSTAT and CRM_ORD_PR with * , the error apears.

If I in my Role I let the objects SM_TIMEREP , B_USERSTAT and CRM_ORD_PR with another valeus , I just got no authorization error.

I go in SM_WORKCENTER / NEW REQUEST FOR CHANGE / ACTIONS / SET REQUEST FOR CHANGE TO VALIDATION

So just after  I save, the error apears.

The erros apears only with the objects SM_TIMEREP , B_USERSTAT and CRM_ORD_PR with *

If I let another valeus, I just got no authorization error.

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

as I understood, if you do not include * in the authorization objects, you have an error message "No authorization to execute the action", and if you put * then you have the BSP error. Is that correct?

If so, when you have authorization for the status "Validation" you have the error, otherwise nothing is executed anyway because the authority checks are aborting the process.

Please go to SM30 and view TSOCM_ACTION_O_S. Look at the entry SMCR E0014 (or ZMCR if you use a copy of SMCR). See this example:

Do you see this entry exactly like in this picture? Let me know what you have for status E0014.

Do the same for view TSOCM_COND_MAPP. In this view you should not have any entry for SMCR (or ZMCR) and status E0014.

Let me know what you have in both tables. You are facing an error that might be caused by an action or condition included in these tables but not implemented. At least this is the main cause of this error message.

Regards,

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raquel,

First of all thanks for the help.

In your first question the answer is YES.

In SM30 TSOCM_ACTION_O_S I have the valeus exactly as you show me.

I have SMCR and ZMCR both with the valeus status E0014.

Also in TSOCM_COND_MAPP there is no entry for SMCR (or ZMCR) and status E0014.

One thing that I am getting consfuse is that the SolMan consultant told me to use in objects CRM_ORD_PR the value ZSCR and ZSCR_01 in B_USERSTAT.

Can you give more tips ?

Thanks.

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if he asked you to use ZSCR in CRM_ORD_PR you should have a transaction type ZSCR instead of ZMCR :S 

This authorization object CRM_ORD_PR should have the values of the transaction types your are using, it's one of the objects that controls who can create/display/edit each of the documents (request for change, urgent change, normal change..). If you use ZMCR, you should include ZMCR. If you are using ZSCR, then he is right, you need to include ZSCR, but also check those tables again for this transaction type instead of SMCR and ZMCR and let me know what you find.

The B_USERSTAT must have the values configured for the status values in the status profile, in transaction CRMBS02. First check which is the correct transaction type for your Request for Change, ZMCR or ZSCR. Then in this transaction you can see the status profile ZMCRHEAD or ZSCRHEAD (if they were created following the standard SMCR). What we include in the B_USERSTAT is the authorization key (in the standard SMCR is SMCR_01, SMCR_02..). When we copy the standard to Z we usually create Z authorization keys as well. I think based on what your consultant said that you are using transaction type ZSCR, status profile ZSCRHEAD and authorization keys ZSCR_01, ZSCR_02...

Regards,

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raquel,

I am using ZSCR transaction type but I created new status , so my question is, How I going to associate the new status for this new transaction type that I created ?

Thanks.