SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPCRPO - Blank identification field

KASTENNIS70
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am finding that for accounts where there is already an existing credit clarification line item from a prior FPCRPO_DET run, the new open credits that are configured in TFK_CRPO are appearing in the credit clarification listing but with a blank ID field and the date ID being the date that the item was created.  Is this standard?  Does anyone know?  It seems odd - and hoped that others with experience using the tcode might advise.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor

Kelly:

sounds like a bug.  i would raise a message.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor

Kelly:

sounds like a bug.  i would raise a message.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks Bill - I searched for OSS notes but didn't find any and there's not much documentation on this tcode. 

0 Kudos

Hi Kelly,

There is an "Immediately" indicator in the table TFK_CRPO which I think is creating the issue.

If you set this indicator, it causes a line item that fulfills the Customizing criteria to be inserted directly in the credit list for clarifying credits.

If you do not set this indicator, the line items are inserted in the clarification worklist when you call the credit list.

Can you check the above once.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

This is resolved.  Thank you.