Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draft of SCN doc got published

JWootton
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I created a new doc in an SCN community, and saved it as a draft (I did NOT publish it).  But the next day someone alerted me to the fact that the draft had been published.  How did this happen?  Is this a known problem?  Should I not try to save drafts but be sure i can complete a doc and publish it in one session?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff - I see a few recent docs by you on SCN.  Please share the URL of the document in question so that we can investigate it properly.

If it was been deleted, you can still send it and/or specify what SCN space it was created in.

Thanks,

Jason

JWootton
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Jason - note that now I've republished this doc "Understanding ESP OpCodes" in the ESP Developer Center.  The version there now is correct and was intentionally published by me.  The earlier draft that was saved and published in error was deleted - I deleted it as soon as I realized it had been published.  But the version there now is final and correct.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Okay: in which space was the original document created? The same?

JWootton
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sorry for not getting back sooner.  There were several reports on the same and a ticket was opened for it.

See > COMM-2002

Also reported on

Should get fixed soon.