cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 7.1 solman_setup Central Correction Note issue

0 Kudos

Hello All,

So I am working on solman_setup for our new Solution Manager 7.1 system. I am at the point where I want to implement the central correction note 1775242, but I need to make sure all the other notes this one is referencing are downloaded as well. This is all well and good until I try to download note 1821727. My system demands that this note be downloaded to implement the central correction note but when the system tries to download this note I get a message informing me that note 1821727 is not released. How can I implement the central correction note without this note? If you ask me it seems pretty unproductive to require a note to be downloaded for a system but that same note is unattainable. Seriously, what is up with that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wiit Wiit,

I have the same issue since yestarday, this is a little strage due I have installed the same SOLMAN version with the same SP's level and this is the first time that this error appear and like Kristen said, the OSS note is not available to finish the note installation.

Did SAP anwer your message? If yes, please let us know in order to continue the configuration.

Thanks for all.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the note 1821727 is released!

My OSS message is still in status "sent to SAP" but I can go on with solman setup

Have a nice day

Marco

0 Kudos

Thanks Marco for letting me know this note has finally been released. Now I can implement the central correction note!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kristen,

I've the same issue "note 1821727 not released" and I'm opening a OSS message.

Regards

Marco Braghini