Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of users with user group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wonder why in all existing users lists I know I don't see the user group they are assigned to.

I have no problem to get the users by user group (su10) but what I need is a list of all users (name,adress,...) + user group they are created in.

I have tried RSUSR002 without success.

By the way, what's the difference between "Group for Authorization" and "User Group (General)". My user groups appear in both.

Thanks in advance to help a security officer rookie.

Regards,

Julien

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi julien,

Please have a look at BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL. Its a function module so execute it using se37.

i.e., SE37->BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL->EXECUTE.

Type the userId in the Username field (In Import Parameters), than execute. Expand LogonData (In export parameters), this would display the usergroup as well.

Please award points if it is useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

3 REPLIES 3

manohar_kappala2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

Try changing the layout of the Report

on the report output screen

goto settings> Layout>Change

Then you can add new fields or remove existing fields as per your requirement.

Try adding the User Group there

This should work

Or you can also use the Table USR02 to see the Logon Data pertaining to the Users, with Class Field which gives the USer Group name

cheers

Manohar

0 Kudos

I have already tested all those solutions, but the user group are not appearing.

It looks more as update system issue or maybe should I activate something?

FYI, in the user data (su01) I can see the group assigned to him.

Actually I can see all the user groups in every "User group" field (even in USR02 ) but once I execute the report and they must appear in a list with users data they don't appear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi julien,

Please have a look at BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL. Its a function module so execute it using se37.

i.e., SE37->BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL->EXECUTE.

Type the userId in the Username field (In Import Parameters), than execute. Expand LogonData (In export parameters), this would display the usergroup as well.

Please award points if it is useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh