cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Planned orders getting deleted in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We have a issue of the SNP Planned orders getting deleted in APO 5.1. I was trying to search the application log thru txn /sapapo/c3 in the particular time frame. But given the quantity of such logs its practically impossible to narrow down the search. Does any body have a better way or suggestion to do it. Any kind of help appreciated.

Regards

Deven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The CTM behavior with strategy Delete orders that are not firm is to delete all orders that are unfixed (I think that is your case). For this reason the CTM heuristic first will delete the SNP PL.Orders and then will recreate them taking in consideration the source of supply (SNP PDS) and other CTM master data stuff. 

In your case if you don't have any SNP PL.Order it means that you have issue with the CTM master data (SNP PDS).

Please check your master data with transaction /SAPAPO/CTM01 and fix all errors. 

Thanks, Marius 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

In your case you saying that you are running CTM and able to see the planned orders. Then

Check in the CTM profile under Setting >> Basic Setting in the Planning Steps if you anybody have checked the

End planning Run After Order Selection along with Do not check Order details or Do not Delete Pegging of Firm order. This settings works along with the Strategies (tab) option.

Thanks

KRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

look at the t.c sm59 .check the rfc connection.and run the connection test.to find the log.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

look in the ECC configuration:

Integration with Other mySAP.com Components >> Advanced Planning and Optimization >>Basic Settings for the Data Transfer >> Change Transfer >> change transfer for Transaction Data >> Active Online Transfer Using BTE.                           

Confirm that the ND-APO and NDI have been selected.           

Also, confirm that there is no CIF custom activity for transferring planned orders.  

Finally, in the Product Master - PP/DS tab confirm that the PP Planning Procedure is NOT set to 3. This setting for immediate planning will change results automatically.

Regards,  Roger Weinberg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try two specific options:

1. View the log of the CTM profiles using transaction /SAPAPO/OPT11

2. Look at the log and profile details using /SAPAPO/perfmon

Also could be your profile has the box 'Delete unfirmed orders' checked in the Strategies tab of the profile.

Cheers

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - the issue could be due to multitude reasons.

1. Is the APO instance linked to ECC - and in case you publish the planned ordres to ECC, they might be converted to a process/production order which would in turn remove the planned order from APO

2. If you are running any heuristic with the option of delete and re-create, then again you might find orders being deleted.

3. As suggested by Debashis, you need to provide more information on what exactly are you  trying to do.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod, Debashis Thanks for your reply.

Actually we are running CTM. The planned orders are generated through CTM but getting dissapeared after that. I am trying to understand if any other job ( like MRP) is cauisng this.

But I need to understand how do i narrow down the application log ( I tried with CIFSCM & IP)  . BUt still the qty of logs is huge.

Regards

Deven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deven and All ,

We can try the below way to find the reason of Order change or delete.

Go to SE38

/SAPAPO/CIF_APPL_LOG_SEARCH_2

/SAPAPO/CIF_APPL_LOG_SEARCH

Object : CIFSCM

SubObject: Order

And give the time line what you expected the Order are disappearing ....It will give the Transaction code which is used for deletion and all the details .

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Deven,

Whether APO Planned orders are getting deleted after SNP run or by what ?

If by SNP run check in application log /sapapo/snpaplog..

and you can find the time schedule of SNP background job from SM37, pick the time according to the time check the log. it'll help you.

If it deleting by something else , then please clarify when it is get deleted.

Regarding

Debashis