cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In MDM installation while EP6 is installed WAS 6.40(ABAP + Java) the installation hangs at "Deploy JDBC libraries".

The java.log file contains an error message pasted below:

<b>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: iaik/utils/Base64Exception</b>

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBConnectionPool.<init>(DBConnectionPool.java:106)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.PersistenceHandler.<init>(PersistenceHandler.java:38)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.<init>(ConfigurationCache.java:147)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.bootstrap.ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.init(ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.java:236)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.bootstrap.ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.<init>(ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.java:49)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.BatchConfig.go(BatchConfig.java:47)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.BatchConfig.main(BatchConfig.java:83)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar error installing a dialog instance abap+java . The problem is solved cheching the entries in /sapmnt/SID/global/security . Check if you have files under /sapmnt/SID/global/security/lib (if you have created a global under /usr/sap/SID/SYS make a link to sapmnt or delete it ) .

You should have to folders/directory

engine and tools and especially under tools a lot of iaik* files . After copying those files from CI my installation went good .

Hope this help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janvi,

Did you succeed solving this problem ? I have exactly the same error on my installtion of EP6 SP9

Also my installion hangs at "Deploy JDBC libraries"

Hope you could assist with this problem

Thanks

Ami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ami,

I'm also with the same problem.

Did you already find the solution?

Thanks

Dinelli

Mark63
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Janvi,

This is a discussion forum and not intended for troubleshooting.

Please post this issue through an OSS message to get it directly into the hands of the experts.

Kind regards, Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

most likely your installation lacks of Java security package which is not part of the default installation and must be downloaded separatelly. You have to have an installation customer code to have access to it since it's protected by various security laws:-)

Try to find in the EP forum