cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Swift Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In our current Project, We have to design a scenario involving SAP(BCM)- PI(Swift Integration package)-Third party - Swift Network.

We have installed the Swift integration package provided by SAP in the ESR and configured as per the requirement.

We have used FileActConversionToSwiftModule as part of swift package.

we have used file adapter as sender which picks the files from the local directory and we have used two receiver channels (file adapters).

In one receiver channel, data payload will be received where as in another, parameter details will be received.

But this module(FileActConversionToSwiftModule) which is used in all the channels with parameter 'detachparameters' set to a default value of true, I'm getting the following error in the module processor itself,

"Error: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions720.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of FileActConversionToSWIFTModule."

Let me know if you have any questions.

Please need your inputs on this.

Regards,

Amarnath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Based on the error

"Error: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions720.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of FileActConversionToSWIFTModule."

I would say that you are missing to deploy the module on your server. see note 1431996 for a link