cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have scenario where I have to list the inspection without results being entered for a given period of time  i.e from date - to date and the plant.

I tried the link between the QALS table and JEST table passing the objnr without sucess. I have also tried passing the inspection lot no from

QALS table to QAMR table wherin if it is not found then the results are not entered, but there is a hitch because the inspection lot where UD

been done is not also available in QAMR table. Please help if there is any other way of listing only inspection lot with Staus "REL".

Regards

Vidhyadharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos
The better way is to use the FM:
* Fetch the Inspection Lot Status
CALL FUNCTION 'STATUS_TEXT_EDIT'
EXPORTING
objnr = objnr
spras = sy-langu
IMPORTING
line = sttxt  " Inspection lot status
EXCEPTIONS
object_not_found = 01.
IF sy-subrc NE 0.
CLEAR sttxt.
ENDIF.
former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Find open inspection lots where UD has not been made.  Use this list to query the results table(s) for any records for them.  If no records found, than nothing has been started on the lot.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to list the inspection lots only with "REL" status. Since I have hundereds of lot, I dont want to run QA33

Regards

Vidhyadharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If UD has been done for the Inspection lot, then status will get changed from REL to UD.

So what exactly you looking for here??

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya ,

To see only REL lots :

1. Go to QA33 .

2. Select lots without UD .

3. In the results screen put filter on column name "System Status" with value " REL*  ". Save it as output variant . On using this variant you wil get lots with REL only .

REgards

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try in QA33 report

to get the inspection lots for REL status

regards,

santosh