cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design multiple labels in one pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts,

I'm the newcomer about Adobe Form,now I'm facing a problem and need your help:

I need to design about 8 labels in one A4 page(4 * 2 lines), I just want to design one label(A7 size),and repeat this for the rest area.

The content of these 8 labels (even more,may more than one page) are all different, each label has it's own serial number.

I want to use "flowed" function from left to right but it seems can’t auto line wrap.and I don't know the extent about define the content area or repeat function .Should this repeat sentence be written in the formcalc /script?

It will be much appreciated If you can give me some sample or link.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have worked out,the key point is to design 2 subforms:

To create a repeating subform

1. In the Hierarchy palette, select the parent subform of the subform you want to repeat. (See About subforms.)
  2. In the Object palette, click the Subform tab, and in the Content list, select Flowed.
  3. Select the subform to repeat.
  4. In the Object palette, click the Subform tab and, in the Content list, select either Positioned or Flowed.
  5. Click the Binding tab and select Repeat Subform For Each Data Item.
  6. To specify the minimum number of repetitions, select Min Count and type a number in the associated box. If this option is set to 0 and no data is provided for the objects in the subform at data-merge time, the subform is not placed when the form is rendered.
  7. To specify the maximum number of subform repetitions, select Max and type a number in the associated box. If you do not specify a value in the Max box, the number of subform repetitions will be unlimited.
  8. To specify a set number of subform repetitions, regardless of the quantity of data, select Initial Count and type a number in the associated box. If you select this option and either no data is available or fewer data entries exist than the specified Initial Count value, empty instances of the subform are still placed on the form.Note: The value in the Initial Count box must be between the Min Count and Max values. If the Min Count value is not specified or is 0, the Initial Count value defaults to 0.

ref:

Creating repeating and multipage subforms