cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't make invoice document due to the error FICUSTOM116

Former Member
0 Kudos

during the asset requisition I can't make further process

every things fine(PR,PO,GR) except ASSET requisition(account assessment  category is A) while Enter Incoming Invoice(MIRO)

this is what I got

The document posted is not completely converted by the payment selection

Message number FICUSTOM116

Diagnosis

You are posting an invoice in MM. This invoice is split into several FI documents. At least one of the FI documents contains lines relevant for updates that cannot be converted to payment by the payment selection. These were carried forward when using the fiscal year change.

Procedure

You can update the lines when posting using value type 66. To do this, you activate method FMRI_BADI_13 in BAdI FMRI.

any help plz?

I use Former Budgeting at Budgeting and we just upgraded SAP version from 4.7 to  ECC 6.0 EHP 4

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, implement note 1788383.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. It will be useful to implement 1811942 as well, though it's not relevant for your actual problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks your help

I just checked note 1788383

it tells me this

Call transaction SM30 for the table T100S. Add the following entry:

ApplicationArea  MsgNo  Allowed Standard Switch off

ficustom       116  ewi      e         'X'

Call transaction SE18 for the BAdI FMRI. In the interface, create the method FMRI_BADI_13 with the description "MM Documents with Multiple FI Documents".

Parameters:

UT_ACCIT     Importing  Type ACCIT

E_TRANPOST  Exporting  Type C

but unfortunately I already have one

I think that Payment Update online in OF29 should activate for solving this problem

but I don't use this

what is payment update online in OF29?

thanks in advance

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Payment online update is a specific funciton used only if you work with New G/L and use relevant update profile (which generates 0250 type lines). If you switch this flag, than 0250 lines will be genarted automatically in FMIFIIT with no need to run FMF0 transaction. However, the problem you describe does not seem to be linked to this activity.

P.S. It's quite strange that you have this note in the system, as it's quite recent. What is your release package, 6.04XX?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I think so payment online update is not relevant with this problem

and you mean EA-PS version?

EA-PS release 604 level 0012

and I checked FMIOI table and there's value type is 51 not 54

do you know why?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it's 00012, then this note should be still relevant. In FMIOI you have the commitments, so obviously no '54' value types will be there. It will be registered in FMIFIIT (actials) table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOU ARE THE BEST

THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED VERY CLEARLY

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP

CHEERS

Answers (0)