SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accural Posting at the end of month and reversal at the start of the month.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please help me with the below query.

We have money struck in our clarification account. Client needs to calculate VAT on the amount sitting in the clarification and post a FI document at end of every month and this entry will be reversed start of every month.

Any standard process available for this. I have had a look at acacact but it looked more for lease component.

Please share your views. Just to add client is very reluctant for any custom development.

Regards,

Gaurav

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Gaurav:

I know of no standard function for this.  You would need to develop a report for it - or a process whereby user does the calculation and posts it.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Gaurav:

I know of no standard function for this.  You would need to develop a report for it - or a process whereby user does the calculation and posts it.

regards,

bill.

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Gaurav,

Through FS10N you can check the balance of the clarification account and accordingly post the JE, generally clarification account will be in debit balance.

thanks,

Vikram