Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Controlled Workflow - Change SC

krishna_k17
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have tried to edit the shopping cart which is in awaiting approval status. I have edited the shopping cart item and checked in display/edit agents link and I found list of expected approvers.

But when I press order button then I am loosing the one approver. For this functionality I have used evaluation id  with some logic mentioned below

I have used the following class=>method /sapsrm/cl_wf_process_manager=>determine_document_change to check if the document is changed then returning abap_true to prove/mention that is process level is valid.

Expected Output:

Shopping cart should have the list approvers as they were before hitting the Order button.

Please help us with solution!!!

Regards,

Krishna K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Are you checking if the level is returning as valid? is the determine_document_change commig true?

You can also use the FM  BBP_PD_ALL_GET_DIFF to determine the document changes that would be applied for a restart or not.

Cheers,

Melina

krishna_k17
Participant
0 Kudos

I have used tables(standard tables) to check if the current data is same as existing data. If they are not same then returning restart flag as true.

Regards,

Krsna

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Krsna,

Debug the code to see if when you order the cart the restart are coming true.. if so, step back and go further debugging to see why the code is delivering true.

Cheers,

Melina

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

be aware that Ad-hoc arpprovers will be lost, so if it is the case, you should create this approver at runtime through BADI /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_CONFIG.

On the other hand, if your problem is that the Workflow is not restarted, implement BADI /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_RESTART.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Agustín P.