cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOTXN: Text copied from VD53 to VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

At VOTXN, I maintained Access Sequences for delivery item. For example, at the Access Sequence for Text ID's, I first imported VBBP as object, z801 as ID, and so on; for the second sequence, KNMT as object z001 as ID. When I create a delivery document(VL01N), the long text at VD53 should be copied to corresponding field at VL01N. As to documents whose sold-to party differs from ship-to party, the texts cannot be copied from VD53; but as to the ones without such difference, the long texts can be copied to VL01N. I want to know how to configure it.

BTW, I learnt from SAP notes that SAP use sold-to part as a link between VD53 and SD documents. Can you please elaborate this? Thanx.

Best regards

ts

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried copying text from CMIR to Sales order order and then to delivery,if not ,can you try it and update results.It should work.

Regards

Amit

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, Standard SAP works CMIR for SP. If you want to have at SH level, then you may need go for enhancement.

User exit FV45PF0R, USEREXIT_CUST_MATERIAL_READ(SAPMV45A) is called during determination of the customer material info record.

Or Userexit CUST_MATERIAL_READ in MV45AFZB

Read SAP note - 626931 FAQ: Customer-material info record.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sai Krishna,

Thank you for your reply. Actually, I WANT to use sold-to party. But at VL01N, the system use the ship-to party of the delivery document. I've checked the user exits you provided and found no modification. How to correct this? Thanx.

Best regards,

ts

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the delivery document and check the text determination analysis which may show you actual error

regards,

santosh