Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear support,

Today I found, some of my very interesting blogs are missing

Template Management Part I

Template Management Part II

Template Management Part III

My Experience on IT performance reporting

Change control with qualtiy gate management.

These are the blogs are missing, could you please restore it.

Thanks

Jansi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

It's difficult for me to see if the points for the original posts were removed since I have no information on when and how the posts disappeared. I can remove the points and badge if you insist, but to me the new publish is still a contribution to the community so I won't mind you keep them.;-)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Cool then, I published again, Please go ahead, remove the below points and badge of blogging mood.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Sorry about the late reply!

I really appreciate the integrity, but I would suggest to keep the badge and points if you are okay to accept that. The reason as the time we speak you've already made valid progress towards the badge, and you will lose that if I remove the badge. So we usually do that to really invalid content.

I can however remove the 30 points for the repeated creation of the blogs. I will do that after your confirmation.

Best,

Sean

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Could you please submit your blogs in the http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25825 document? This issue will be investigated and i'll update you once it'll be resolved.

Thanks,

Oxana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not the problem of SCN migration.

It was worked even 2 months before, now its gone. And more over I do not have the URL link for the blogs

Please guide.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I got the 2 blogs finally, its moved to it-management/alm/solution-manager , But not able to find the below blogs, updated the table.

Template Management Part I

Template Management Part II

Template Management Part III

But I wonder why the documents,  not even showing under the search results of authored by me.

Please check,

Regards,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Regardless whether this was affected by migration or not, we'll look into this.

I'll update you once will have new information.

Thanks,

Oxana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just found all my missing blogs are under my drafts area, not sure how it was moved to drafts area.

might be useful for you to restore.

Thanks

Jansi

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

If they're in your draft area, I suppose you can restore them by publishing them. However, you should preserve the original dates of these blogs by changing the date in the extended options to match the original dates.

: anything from your side or can Jansi go ahead and take them from the drafts area?

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I planned to check this, since one of my blog regarding QGM is needed to be viewed by my teammates, I took this blog for testing and published as you stated

But very worst, I got allocated again points it seems.

Today I created only one document new, as per system it should 10+ points. but my points shows more.

its because of the blog post which already in draft I published , it shows i created new blog post, which not the case here.

Can you fix this in the other way. And request you to revert the points too. and also like to know is this SCN bug or some exception.

Regards,

Jansi

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I believe the original points would have been removed.  The only way around this is to move the blog to your personal space, which is points free.  It's not really a problem, is it?

By the way, I'd like to back date the blog: when was it first published? (It's appearing as if it was published today but you can see the comments are from 2011.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

As per Jason's advice these blogs can be restored by moving them from the draft status.

In case after doing this you'll see that the format is corrupted or images are missing, I have the necessary raw data to fix this. Please let me know. 

Regarding the points issue, could provide a valuable comment.

Thanks,

Oxana

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Discussion moved from About SCN to SCN Support