cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guidance needed for starting a new blog post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am beginning to write a blog on SCN. While doing so I need to upload a couple of documents.

I can see that there is a max size limit of 1 MB and a set of allowed file types.

Could you please help me in knowing how to upload files of other types and size greater than 1 MB.

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

There is not option for this: please share the contents of your documents as documents (Create > Documents) on SCN.  Then link to those documents your create from your blog post.

Kind Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you also let me know if it is possible to upload files other than the mentioned types.

I tried to create a document also, but there also there is a constraint on file types that can be uploaded.

In particular I want to upload a Portal PAR file and a ZIP file.

As the content of the files is not text, I cannot paste it while creating a document.

Regards,

Saurabh

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The mentioned content types are the only ones you can attached. If they are small enough, you can upload them to the SCN wiki, perhaps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jason,

I browsed through the Wiki but couldn't find any place where the files can be uploaded.

I believe that the code objects may be uploaded in the Code Exchange but I am not sure of that.

If you can help me with the Wiki attachments, it would be great.

Regards,

Saurabh

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You'll find information in the wiki guide: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/Wiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason. This link is quite informative and information quite simple to understand.

Regards,

Saurabh

Answers (0)