Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management Issue

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert .

Crdit check  is happening at quotation level .but my query   it is allowing to create the  sales order  with reference to quotation  and not able to create the delivery .. but i want to restrict  at the order level i.e when i am creating order with  refence to   quotation  it has to be  restricted . and once quotation is   relesed   it has to Process further . Please let me Know  how this has to be  mapped

Thanks and Warm Regards

Hirwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hirwani,

Probably you need to go for ABAP development. Copy the standard copying requirement 001 and put the additional check for credit check. This will restrict the creation of sales order w.r.t. quotation.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

thank u sirji. could u please suggest me what all the additional check need to be done in copy control.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basvaraj,

You have to create a new routine for QT to OR copy controls (VTAA). If the status of your QT at VBUK - CMGST = A,B,C then OR shouldn't be created.

Before this, plz check if your credit status of quotation is updating in VBUK or not.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

No  Sir  it is  not Updating the Status. how i will go about this Please Suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your QT has been assigned in OVAK with credit check type C (simple credit check with delivery block). Assign your QT with A and OR with B, and a warning will appear at sales order level.

In case you require automatic credit check, you can configure the same in OVA8, but you still need to make required sales document types relevant for credit check.

Karuna

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Credit Management/Risk Management - Credit Management - Assign Sales Documents and Delivery Documents - Credit limit check for order types -

Here select your Order & assign the required Credit Check method & Credit Group. Now maintain required setting in OVA8. This will ensure that Credit check happens at Sales order level.

Similarly in the above menu path select - Credit limit check for delivery types & remove the assignment of Dlv Credit Group & GI Credit Group. This will ensure that Credit check does not happens at Delivery level.

Thaks,

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

requirement is to restrict at the time of order createation.with reference to quotation credit check has been activated at quotation level

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hirwani,

generally, we will have credit management activated at order level. Nit sure why your business wants the credit mgmt st QT level.

Anyway, if you want to have restriction at QT and OR level then activate at both the level. If you don't want at delivery level then don't have at delivery document level. This can be seen in credit managment configuration.

Let me know if i misundertand your issue.

Regards, Sai krishna.