cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re:condition type fright

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts i am new to sap sd,

i have doubt on this process pl. can you help me out.

in pricing procedure i have maintained routine #11 for freight , but i see this routine will calculate based on the net weight of the material

if that is the case if i maintain this fright as manual and enter manually in sales order at header level,

how is system going to act .which one is system going to consider either routine or manual entry.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesha,

Generally, we calculate frieght based on weight. When you enter the frieght condition at header and gives the values it will be shared to all the line items based on the weight.

Could you please let me know what is routine "11".

I have seen Alternative cal type -11 for profit margin and Alt formula for Base cal - 11(Cash Discount Base).

Are you referring to - 12 & 13 alt formula for base calculation?

To answer your question: What is Calculation type you have maintained for your condition type? Anyway, your routine help you to calculate even you enter the condition type manually.

Small Suggestion: You can very well test it to get the answers

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesha,

hi experts i am new to sap sd,

i have doubt on this process pl. can you help me out.

in pricing procedure i have maintained routine #11 for freight , but i see this routine will calculate based on the net weight of the material

if that is the case if i maintain this fright as manual and enter manually in sales order at header level,

how is system going to act .which one is system going to consider either routine or manual entry.

Please note that the routine valid for Freight is 2 which is "Item with pricing" not 11. The concept of freight is always considered as per Net weight. When you set Freight Condition Type like for example HD00 as header and manual, then the Calculation will work in a very simple way as per item net weight the freight charges will be distributed !!

Thanks,

Sarthak