cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Amount appears against a Claim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

Manager has received an expense claim for approval. However the approval amount is appearing as Zero.

I have checked the trip in PR05 and it has EUR 500 amount. Any inputs why zero amount appears against a claim in Manager's inbox. Manager is receiving the claim via T&E Portal (MSS).

Thanks in Advance

SD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD ,

Is your issue resolved ?

Please share the solution .we are also facing same issue.

Thanks

Archana

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to check   your expense type configuration , where you need to the setting on paid expense  or unpaid expense.

Thanks

Anwar

S0017256970
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If this is Expense is configured as Company Paid then it sould not get reimbursed to the Manager. Is this a Car Rental or something like that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We have also faced the same issue some time back, the is due to inappropriate portal roles assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chiranjeevi

How did you solved this. Can you please provide some inputs.

SD

0 Kudos

Hi there

You might also check the note 1813690 - there was a recent change to authorizations in the PA-BC component that can cause this problem

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally

Please correct me if i am wrong, If i understood Note 1813690 correctly - it mentions authorization error could occur due to implementation of note 1692540. However note 1692540 is not implemented in our system.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this amount reimbursable or company paid? might be its company paid so its not showing the amount in reimbursable amount..