SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security deposit down-payment in the print document overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We noticed that whenever an invoice is generated for a contract account with a paid security deposit, document overview tab in EA40 for the print document shows security deposit down-payment as a carry forward item 'ACCINF'. Though the item doesn't have posting relevant indicator checked, when we try to add the amounts, Total amount in the overview tab is off by the security deposit downpayment credit.

Normally we would expect this to appear only in the final bill invoice with clearing type R43 as posting relevant. I have made the settings in the 'item selection in account maintenance/invoicing' for the clearing types R4 and R41 to not show the security downpayment in the bill print totals.

Is there configuration change required or any event to avoid showing this paid security deposit in the document overview for clearing type R4 and R41.

Please advise.

Regards,

Daya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Daya:

Check your settings in configuration table TE529.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Daya:

Check your settings in configuration table TE529.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Bill,

The second line is to avoid security deposit payment showing up for non-final invoices.

Please suggest if we should have the main and sub combinations maintained individually for all the ones we desire to see on invoice in this table.

Thanks,

Daya

0 Kudos

HI Santosh,

I don't think you need to maintain all the main and sub transactions individually, how about addressing your issue at bill print form level, try to filter out the security deposits combinations through coding.

thanks,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

We have it addressed at the bill print form level to restrict security deposit payment item based on clearing type, however business user is mainly concerned about why it's showing in the document overview in the print document.

Is it a standard delivered output or am I missing any configuration to control this?

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

I think it is standard, I checked our system it appears the same way.

0 Kudos

Thanks for confirming!!.