cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group condition routine field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

I have read what is Group condition routine field in v/06But i am not able to understanding and also i have checked in google but exactly i didnt understand the functionality

plz help me may be this is basic question but plz help me

i am very thank full to you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

If u want to give a discount or charge some thing on particular group like material pricing group where we assign in material master sales org2 tab or overall document value we use the group condition. The group condition routine guides the system how it has to distribute the value to materials in the group or total items in the document. Based on the net value of the item it distributes value proportionately where as header condition distributes the same value to all the items.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

mahabaleshwar_patil
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created the Group condition and custom routine assigned to it .

I have created custom Routine 90. how 4 line items need to be grouped ?

I have written simple logic for 4 line items, based on some check I am setting up VARKEY as '090' for first 2 line items and other 2 line item I am keeping as blank is that fine ? with this header amount split to only first 2 line items ?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check also these notes

SAP Note 24944 - Group conditions

SAP Note 315792 - Group conditions of the same amount on item

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I assume that you have already aware of the group condition functionality. In addition to standard way of behavior of group condition, if you want to have client specific customization, you have to use routine. In the routine you will ask ABAPer to write a logic so that it will work as expected by the requirement.

If you look at the current standard routines and select the routine and press "F6" you will get bit of details about that routine.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sai krishna, can eloborate with 2 or 3 business example scinarios.

warm regards,

jagadeesh

mahabaleshwar_patil
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created the Group condition and custom routine assigned to it .

I have created custom Routine 90. how 4 line items need to be grouped ?

I have written simple logic for 4 line items, based on some check I am setting up VARKEY as '090' for first 2 line items and other 2 line item I am keeping as blank is that fine ? with this header amount split to only first 2 line items ?