SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPCRPO - Valid to Process Lock

KASTENNIS70
Explorer
0 Kudos

FPCRPO - Looking for a configuration point to determine the length of the processing lock (valid to date) that appears on an item in the clarification list once a user decides to lock the item for further investigation, etc. 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KASTENNIS70
Explorer
0 Kudos

These items that you have indicated are for lock reasons. I'm looking for the configuration point where I may modify the LOCK_LIMIT field.  This field determines the expiration date of the lock.  I was thinking that this was supposed to be a new configuration point with the SP4+ for 6.02.  If there is no configuration point then I will have to debug to find the location in code.  The field exist in table DFKCRPO - the client wants to change the default value, which seems to be 5 days, to a longer point of time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kelly,

Not sure what locks you are trying to refer, but these are some of the configuration paths for locks -

SPRO > Financial Accounting > Contract AR AP > Business Transactions > Payments > Incoming/Outgoing payment creation > Define payment lock reasons

SPRO > Financial Accounting > Contract AR AP > Basic functions > Postings and documents >Basic settings > Define lock reasons for posting locks.

thanks,

Vikram

KASTENNIS70
Explorer
0 Kudos

These items that you have indicated are for lock reasons. I'm looking for the configuration point where I may modify the LOCK_LIMIT field.  This field determines the expiration date of the lock.  I was thinking that this was supposed to be a new configuration point with the SP4+ for 6.02.  If there is no configuration point then I will have to debug to find the location in code.  The field exist in table DFKCRPO - the client wants to change the default value, which seems to be 5 days, to a longer point of time.

0 Kudos

Hi Kelly,

Check the following SPRO node-

IMG->Financial Accounting -->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Technical Settings-->Prepare Processing of Clarification Worklist

Select the application Obj as CRPO and click on Technical Status.

Then Select the Status 02 (In Process) and click on Change icon.

You will find the validity period maintained as 5 days (by default).

In here you can chnage the validity period as per your requirement.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thank you Amian.  That worked precisely for object CRPO.