cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize availability control screen in VA01? (I want to disable certain options)

former_member607794
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Can anyone think of a way to disable or grey-out the 'Complete Delivery' and 'Delivery Proposal' options on the availability control screen in VA01?

In our business model, we require that the One-Time Delivery option be selected.  However, we would still like the users to see the availability control screen to see when additional inventory will be available, branch to the availability overview, check inventory at other plants.  Thus we don't want to simply configure OVZJ to automatically choose One-Time Delivery without showing the dialog box.

Is there a user exit, enhancement, etc. where I can disable the Complete Delivery and Delivery Proposal buttons up on the menu bar, and also the green check boxes ('Copy) next to those options in the lower part of the screen?

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated!

Allison

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you can Achieve it Through Transaction Variant- SHD0

former_member607794
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Siva -- that will work perfectly.  I haven't used transaction variants in a while and had forgotten about them so It didn't come to mind.

Allison

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Allision,

Firstly I will suggest to try to create a Transaction Variant with T-Code SHD0. But when I tried creating a Transaction Variant, the option for blocking the Complete Dlv & Delivery Proposal buttons are not available. Thus SHD0 will not work here.

If Transaction Variant does not work here then you have to go for Enhancement / Z-Development. Please try to below options for this:

1. Insert a ABAP code in User Exit - USEREXIT_ADD_FIELD_TO_HEADER or USEREXIT_ADD_FIELD_TO_LINE in Program FV45VFZZ.

2. Insert a ABAP code in User Exit - USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN or SEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT or USEREXIT_DATA_REFRESH or USEREXIT_PLANT_SELECTION in Program RV03VFZZ

3. Insert a ABAP code in Enhancement-Points available in Program - SAPLATP4

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member607794
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

FYI, the transaction variant actually does work.  In order to block the Complete Dlv and Delivery Propsal buttons, you have to click on the 'Menu functions' button on the screen variant popup -- here you can deactive menu options and buttons.

Allison