Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.1 PIDX scenario using RNIF 2.0 Error for PIP not matching

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP PI experts,

we are getting below error

SAP PI 7.1 PIDX scenario using RNIF 2.0 Error for PIP not matching

---

Channel correctly configured with the following: Receiver Agreement: |D02_010||ZZZZ|PIDX_Invoice Service: ZZZZZ<br>WARNING: Component and channel PIP do not match<br>

----

java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: javax.ejb.NoSuchEJBException: Cannot find session IRNS2Uzwfbj3MQ99xqPE9_KKrT0glnYyY1UCEFIy_EJB for bean instance com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.StatefulInstanceIdentity@8bf767ed. Possible reasons: 1) The session has timed out OR 2) An error has been thrown by the bean instance and it has been discarded OR 3) The bean has been explicitely removed. Note that any errors related to this bean instance could be foud in default server traces. ; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.session.SessionNotFoundException: AFMessageMonitoringBean/IRNS2Uzwfbj3MQ99xqPE9_KKrT0glnYyY1UCEFIy_EJB(1312503355) com.sap.engine.session.SessionNotFoundException:  AFMessageMonitoringBean/IRNS2Uzwfbj3MQ99xqPE9_KKrT0glnYyY1UCEFIy_EJB(1312503355)  at com.sap.engine.session.AbstractSessionHolder.getSession(AbstractSessionHolder.java:99)  at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_ActivateStatefulContext.invoke(Interceptors_ActivateStatefulContext.java:29)  at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:179)  at

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satnam,

Even I am facing this error now. Was the error resolved? Please suggest the solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya
     The error resolved? When I Deploy the MFG on NW7.31 ,I find the same error .