cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Delivery related problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when i am creating outbound delivery ,i am getting error like this"16 Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: ZOR"how can i solve this problem.

its very urgent.can u pls suggest me.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,,

If your problem for the original post is resolved, then please close this thread and award suitable points to members who have given valuable input to you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

check the entry for delivery type for Sales document type which u have newly created. Enter the delivery document type which u r intended to copy from Sales document type (ZOR)

T. code: VOV8

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Maintain Copy control setting in VTLA for both header and item

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to add on to my reply above,

Check what is the delivery type you have maintained in the sales document type definition for ZOR.

Create a copying control between that delivery type and the ZOR sales document type.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sagar,

Thanks for u r reply.

i am maintained copy control and deliver document type in sales document definition but i am getting same error,

its displaying like this.

"16Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: ZOR

"16 10 Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: ZOR TAC"

how can i solve this problem.can u pls suggest me its very urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

In VTLA, please select item and then maintain the copying control for TAC by selecting new entries.

Click on the update document flow field and enter Pos/neg quantity as +. Enter order requirements as 101 and business data as 2.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

i did same thing what u r suggested to me,but i am getting same error.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Is the same delivery type maintained in the ZOR order type configuration?

Also run SE16 for table TVCPL and enter the delivery type(maintained in ZOR order type config), sales document type(ZOR) and item category TAC and check if you see the entry there.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when i am creating out bound delivery i am getting error like this" 18 10 No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date" how can i solve this problem now.can u pls give me the solution.

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Increase the date selection, so that the scheduled delivery date is not bigger anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain copying control for your sales order document type to your delivery document type.

Use t-code VTLA.

Regards,