cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: RfC process stuck at "Being Implemented"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created one ZMCR, which is copied from SMCR.

I processed it to "Being Implemented", under it I have one SMHF and one SMMJ. The SMHF is completed and the SMMJ is withdraw.

The ZMCR should be able to be confirmed, right? But in the action list, there are only "Extend Scope" and "Create BPCA analysis". I can't process it or put it back or withdraw it anymore.

Everything is just copied from standard and I didn't do any customizing.

Does anyone have suggestion, where I should check?

Thanks!

Kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kris,

The first thing to check is under Change Management->Standard Configuration->Change Request Management Framework->Make Settings for Change Transaction Types.

If I understand from your original message, you are creating standard Change Documents (SMHF and SMMJ) from a custom Request for Change (ZMCR). If so, check in the above configuration under SMHF and SMMJ and make sure under Specify Status Attributes->Specify Status Setting for Predecessor Documents you have ZMCR/E0005 as an entry for each Change Document 'closing' status, for example E0006 for SMMJ and E0008 for SMHF.. Note, you may need to add this entry for other Change Document types if you are using Admin (SMAD), etc. A standard entry for SMCR/E0005 should already exist in each case.

Note, it may be wiser to copy SMMJ and SMHF to Z versions and make the changes there: add the ZMCR/E0005 entry under the ZMMJ/ZMHF/etc.

Kindest regards

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

thanks for your reply!

Yes, I created a SMMJ from ZMCR, because I copied ZMCR from SMCR but I forgot to adjust the copy rule at that time, so SMMJ is automatically connected to ZMCR. I'll do the copy rule later. But anyhow, the ZMCR is just a copy of SMCR right now.

In the customizing, there is no such entry for SMMJ like you stated, ZMCR/E0005 or even SMCR/E0005. Please see the attachment.

Maybe you meant the entry like in the second screenshot for SMCR (ZMCR) should appear:

Thanks!

Kris

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your help. problem solved!

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

At first you must use the report AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE for copying transaction types to z space,

for smcr confirmation done automatically by adjusting status attributes,means when your uc closed, it confirmed the RFC too.

your case,  we could see status attributes are wrong.

adjust the status attributes accordingly in your z transaction type. follow the example here, could help you much http://scn.sap.com/thread/3169894

Thanks

Jansi

Message was edited by: Jansi Rani Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jansi and Paul,

I think I figured out the reason based on your post. And yes, I did copy the transaction using report AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE.

But I'm facing a related new problem. In order to test, I created one new ZMCR and inserted a ZMHF in scope. But as I released it for development, there is no Change Document for ZMHF generated. I don't know where to check it.

Could you help again?

Thanks!

Kris

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In activity make sure you only maintain ZMHF against ZMCR. If there is an entry for SMHF against ZMCR then delete it. In my case it's ZZZ1.

Same thing should be made sure in  below SPRO step

In my case;

Regards,

Vivek