Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated ITS transactions font size ?

RemiB1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm part of the Basis team in my company and I have a question regarding the font size of the transactions called through the integrated ITS / WebGUI.

We have a CRM instance with different transaction launchers configured to launch transactions in our ERP system using the ERP's integrated ITS.

Our functionnal and dev team asked me if there is any way to change the font type/size for some of these ITS transactions.

I've searched on help.sap.com and SCN but haven't found anything specific to our requirements.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Rémi,

The ITS/WEBGUI use the font defined by the ABAP dynpro - you can check SAP note 314568, section "Font Settings" for more details.

Near soon you should be able to use the SAP Screen Personas - then you may play around with all screen elements, not only font size... I expect that a full integration will be available (for release 7.31) as of calendar week 27. More details should be available soon.

I hope this helps,

Cris

RemiB1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Cristinano,

Thank you for your quick reply.

If I understand you correctly, the ITS transactions use the exact same font settings as their equivalent ABAP transaction ?

So if we want to change the way fonts are showed for a specific ITS transaction, we have to change the underlying ABAP transaction font settings ?

There is no way to do something similar by doing modifications to a Theme or .css file ?

(keep in mind that I am in no way a developper)

Thank you and regards,

Remi Beaulieu

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Rémi,

Actually if you use a Portal, then you can have your custom theme.

If you use only the WEBGUI, then things are more tricky. SAP note 1656975 may be of your assistance. 🙂

Cordialement,

Cris

RemiB1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Cristiano,

Actually in our particular case there is no integration with the Portal. We call the ERP's WEBGUI/ITS from CRM's WebUI.

I read the note 1656975 that you mentionned. It does indicate how we can use different themes for the WEBGUI but there are no indications as to how to implement subtle changes to these theme, such as font size/type.

From what I understand from your first reply, the easiest/only way to modify the font of an ITS transaction is to change the font of the underlying ABAP transaction. Is that right ?

Thank you and regards,

Remi Beaulieu

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Rémi,

By changing a font in the ABAP transaction is something that is really not expected...

I think you can wait to see the SAP Screen Personas and use it.

All the best,

Cris

Answers (0)