SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMJ2 Automatic Budget Posting based on condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We use BCS, we activated the Automatic Budget Posting for FMJ2, it is working fine. As I can see now, the usage of ABP for Carryforward is FM Area dependent. My question is, are there any way (derivation rule, badi, whatever) to exclude some items from the ABP process?

For example, I don´t need the Automatic Budget Posting in FMJ2 if the Funds Center is beginning with ´A´ and ´B´ (and so on)

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Andras

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a mechanism for additional budget lines (Define Derivation Strategy for Additional Budget Line Items). There you can define a strategy, where a budgetary document will be created to neutralize the effect of budget posted with FMJ2 for certain fund centres.

Another way would be implementing FMBCCF_ENTRY_DOC BADI to change the carried-forward document.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andras,

Are you having one FM Area or more than one FM Area? If you want to run FMJ2 for specific fund center that option is already there. You do not need any other customization to exclude certain Fund Center.

If you elaborate a bit more on this may be it will be of help.

-- Regards,

AyanM

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a mechanism for additional budget lines (Define Derivation Strategy for Additional Budget Line Items). There you can define a strategy, where a budgetary document will be created to neutralize the effect of budget posted with FMJ2 for certain fund centres.

Another way would be implementing FMBCCF_ENTRY_DOC BADI to change the carried-forward document.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thx, implementing this BADI (FMBCCF_ENTRY_DOC, in order to change the carried-forward document) will probably help us, we will test it ASAP.

Regards

Andras