cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Workflow Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SC approval workflow and are using SRM 4.0. Someone has created SC and approval for SC has been rejected. Then SC is mofied and now its been approved. When SC is approved, the status of SC is still at the status' Waiting for Approval' and there is no further PO is created.

1>How can i findout whether our SC approval WF is 1-Step Approval or 2-Step Approval or N-step approval?

2> If i know the SC number, how can i find corresponding WF or workitem?

3>How can i find the root cause of error for status 'Waiting for Approval' eventhough SC is approved.?

It would be appreciated if you could share me some ideas or information.

Thanks,

Macs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mac,

1. Just go to transaction SWB_PROCUREMENT and see which are WF active . You will see in green lights. The name of WF itself will tell you whether it's 1 step, 2 step or N-step.

You can also use txn. SWETYPV

2. Just go to BBP_PD

choose bus object as BUS2221

give yr SC no

and go to detail page

in WF details you will get WF no and WI

BR

Dinesh

<b>Reward if helps</b>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1>How can i findout whether our SC approval WF is 1-Step Approval or 2-Step Approval or N-step approval?

-->Go to SWE2 tcode.There for object "BUS2121",see which of the worklfow is activated.

3>How can i find the root cause of error for status 'Waiting for Approval' eventhough SC is approved.?

-->Goto SWIA and enter todays date and find the status of the Workflow for your SC.There in "Log",you can see under ERROR tab the text for error.

There could be several reasons for status not getting updated..e.g. The agent is not found.There are several notes for various scenarios where the SC status does not get udpated whcih you may have to implement based on the workflow you are using.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh & Disha,

Thank you very much for sharing me the information. Its useful.

I checked the those transactions and able to find the corresponding workflow and Work Item. And also checked the log of WF. there is no error and WF status is 'Completed'.

But, the SC status is still 'Awaiting for Approval'. I am unable to find why SC status has not been changed to 'Approved' and PO is not created further.

Can you help me if possible again.

Thanks,

Macs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mac,

In our earlier implementation we had also observed that SC is not showing correct status .

So approached SAP then got some notes to fix the problems.

So what you are observing may be a bug also.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I chcked the transaction BBP_PD and noticed one error messages as below.

E BBP_PD 584 Requested delivery date cannot be met; Earliest possible date: 28.02.2007

Could this be a problem for updating status of SC?

Thanks,

Macs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

"Requested delivery date cannot be met " is the message during SC creation.

Then you should not have been allowed to create the SC itself.

confusing parameter is E in the starting of the message it stands for Error.

When did to create this SC?

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the approval status not getting updated ,pls check the foll notes(as per your SP level for SRM 4.0):

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.