cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating excise invoice (J1IIN) for export sale, the value of excise duties are not coming in commercial invoice (VF01)which is correct but when I am raising excise invoice with reference to commercial invoice,all duties are reflecting in excise invoice(J1IIN)which is wrong.

Now I am not getting any clue to resolve this issue.

Awaiting your valuable reply.

Thanks in advance

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, while creating Excise Invoice for Exports, system will consider the value but would be statistical.  This is due to the fact that at the time of excise invoice creation, system will consider the CIN Pricing Procedure what you have assigned to your country in OBBG.  The relevant excise condition types against this pricing procedure can be checked in OBQ3.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use right space for CIN : https://scn.sap.com/community/internationalization-and-unicode

Anyway, The values in excise invoice will populate from billing document only. I am sure you would have maintained the excise conditions as statistical in your export PP.

When it comes to Excise Invoice select, either bond or LoU so that values will not be posted or it will be statistical values.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check while doing the Excise invoice the options you are selecting like Deemed Exports or Exports with bond.

Also recheck whether Excise duty reflecting in the Commercial invoice.

siva