Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If Price changed when the time of Consignment Issue

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need some ones assistance or tips, one of my client is doing Consignment Process, when the time of Consignment Fillup the Basic Price is 1000 and he is paying Excise duties 100 to excise department. when the time of Consignment Issue Basic price changed to 1200 then the difference excise duty is 20 how he will paid through J1IH or any other standard process o r some thing else to follow.

kindly suggest if any reports for Consignments.

Thanks & regards,

MSRP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The very basic question is are you doing this in plant or depot?

In both the cases you can not create another excise invoice but there are ways of correcting basic excise invoice values. Excise JV/J1IH are some of the alternatives.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MSRP,

Are you creating excise Invoice even at Consignment issue? Does it mean that you have created Consignment location as a Depot Plant?

In first case, once the stock is moved out from excise location, how can you create another excise invoice? If so, then J1IH is the best option.

In second case, you can't have another excise duty, you have to pass the original duty at depot level.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I am not creating any Excise invoice at Consignment Issue level.

Is there any standard Reports for Consignment Fillup, Issue, PickUp & Return to track the process.

Thanks & regards,

MSRP

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos