Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment term and price

aslihan_duruakan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Could you please help on how can I determine price and payment term example payment term 30 days and according to the this payment term price will be 100$  ,if payment term 60 days sales price will be 120$

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what exactly you want.  Do you want the price to be based on payment terms or you need a report where you can price based on payment terms ?.

If your query is related to first, then maintain pricing condition with the combination of payment term.  On the other hand, if your query is related to second, then try with the following:-

Check what access sequence is assigned to your pricing condition type.  Go to V/07, input that access sequence and check against which table, currently, the condition record is maintained in VK11.  For example, if it is maintained for "Customer / Material" combination, then the table would be A005.

Similarly, payment term would be maintained in customer master in which case, consider table KNVV.   Now table join A005 with KNVV and generate a report.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

G Lakshmipathi,

or you need a report where you can price based on payment terms ?.

Could you please explain the above (part)?

It seems difficult to understand with the example too.

Thank you, in advance!

aslihan_duruakan
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks all for your answers

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

every body have good sap depth and had good answers but for this case, TW suggested best answer, you will have number of doccuments for different business processes and same time you will have number of materials etc., in reality distrubing the base price is not ideal, we can go by either manual surcharge. again here so many business cases comes in to picture.

if really customer is accepted payment terms then only we can go by jignesh suggestion or even he accepts also, customer might have cross his accepted days (days to pay). for me, i suggest manual surcharge based on delay or with aadesh suggestion.

friend angie,

could elaborate your business and final impact on billing based on above suggestions?

warm regards,

jagadeesh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Angie,

There are some interesting posts (in this thread)!

I would suggest you to read the theory related to "Payment Terms".

The concept of "an increase in price", when customer takes more time to do the payment; is common between the SAP functionality of "Terms of Payment" and your business requirement.

Furthermore, changing the price (PR00) based on the number of days the customer takes to pay. Is not the best way.

You could go for a surcharge condition type.

The PR00 (price) should remain the same.

What if during order entry, it is "inputted" that customer shall take 30 days to pay, but in reality customer takes 45 days to pay, then what happens?

(Is there a change in the prices?)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Are you entering payment term manually in sale order or is it being copying from customer master data? If you are copying from customer master data then you can use condition table as Jignesh has mentioned. If you are entering manually then I think after entering payment term you will need to update the price. I didnt check. This is just ans idea.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angie,

Normally the payment term functionality comes in play after the billing is done. There is a functionality to calculate interest based on the due date in FI. chcek SPRO>Business transaction>interest calculation.Please check with your FI consultant.

If you want to do it from SD side, in the condition records i.e VK11 goto>additional data and maintain the payment terms here.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VK11, you have an option of having payment term per record. But, this will split the invoice.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Angie,

You can insert Payment Terms (ZTERM) in your Pricing Condition Tables & assign this Condition Tabel to Access Sequence.

Now you just need to maintain Condition Records based on payment terms & system will determine the valid condition record.

An example of the Condition Table would be: Sales org./Distr. Chl/Plant/Customer/Material/Payment Terms

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta