70% - Against Material Dispatch from Plant

10% - Retention money for 1 year than customer will release this 10% payment

To map this scenario I have made following configurations

• Created Milestone Billing Plan Z1 with parameters Online order = “ “
  • Created Item Category ZTAN which is copied from TAN and maintained

Special Stock        Q – As we are using Projects with SD

Billing Relevance    I - Order-relevant billing - billing plan

Billing Plan Type    Z1

• Created Sales Order with Billing Plan Maintained all the milestones in the billing as mentioned above
  • Create Down payment Request with ZFAZ which is copied from billing type FAZ
  • Created Delivery with reference to sales order.

My Actual Problem is as follows

• When I am creating Billing document against the Delivery document it is giving warning message “The document is not relevant for billing”. As In my configuration of item category billing relevance is Order relevant billing instead of Delivery-related billing document
  • And if I am creating Billing document against the Sales Order billing document is created. But when I am preparing Excise Invoice thry J1IIN wrt. Billing document it is giving error Message” Reference document of 0019300001 is not delivery document”

Please suggest How can I generate Excise Invoice as Excise invoice is asking for the delivery relevant billing document.

Best Regards,

Vishal Kadia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to Internationalization and Unicode

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quite interesting to see this requirement which I never heard in Indian scenario.  You can try with CIN exit  J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE where you validate the delivery reference whenever J1IIN is executed.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

You mean to say we have to manage the scenario with user exit.

In User exit we can check the delivery is already posted or not. And than we can create the Excise Invoice wrt Billing Document which is created against Sales Order.

Please correct me if I am wrong in understanding your logic.

Vishal Kadia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I forget to ask while posting my first suggestion.  Once you execute J1IIN, from top menu bar, you can see a tab "Excise Invoice for delivery" where you also have the option to select "Create".  Have you tried this by giving the delivery reference ?  If that is also not working, then, I think you need to try with the exit what I suggested.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

But in that it is checking the Billing document is created against the delivery.

But Billing document is created against sales order as the billing relevance is maintained for Order relevant billing instead of delivery relevant billing.

Please guide.

Best Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Upto my knowlege test the copy control of the delivery doc to billing doc .Check the reference and allocation field .

In case of milestone billing Tao item category is considered.

Enter order related and delivery related field in sales document field .

Delivery relevance in item category is only consideed in case of text and value item and for else you have to check delivery relevance field at schedule line field.

Thanks