Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail triggering when Appropriation request is converted to Measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS experts,

We have the following requirement for our project,

An email should trigger to the Appropriation request (AR) creator when the AR is converted to a measure. The mail should trigger on outlook inbox as well as SAP inbox. Please let me know how to do this, I am  new to the ABAP developments & have very less idea about this.

Thanks & regards,

Reshma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reshma

When Creating Appropriation request using T code IMA11 ,In the General data Tab ,Persons Involved Screen Select the Function as Applicant and select the appropriate user in partner field.So when the Appropriation request is approved  and ready forconversion to measure , mail is triggered to the applicant  in SAP Inbox of Applicant ( Creator).

In sap Business Workplace go to settings--> office settings-->Autoforwarding ,here maintain the outlook email id.

after this the Basis team has to make settings for allowing SAP to send mails to external system.

Also check the Program  RSWUWFML2 you can send workflows to external system

Please check and Revert Back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I am following the same steps you have said & the AR creator is getting a mail (only in SAP inbox) when the AR is approved from all the levels. Let me explain the scenario in steps;

1. User is creating an AR in IMA11 & sending the same for approval
  2. Approval by Dept. HOD
  3. Approval by Sectional head
  4. Approval by GM (Final approval)
  5. Creator is getting a notification mail saying his AR is approved from all 4 levels
  6. After step 4, a print out of approved AR is taken, signed by GM & sent to planning dept for measure creation
  7. Planning department opens the AR & creates measure (project definition & first level WBSE) from the approved AR.
  8. It is after step 6 the AR creator wants the email notification on SAP & outlook inbox

Hope my requirement is clear now.

Thanks & regards,

Reshma

Message was edited by: Reshma N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

enchancement needs to be done for sending mail notification when the planning department creates measures