cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differentiate the sales order by order type in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to differentiate salesorders based on their order types in APO.

My questions:

1. First of all is it possible to differentiate the orders in APO through CIF?

2. If so, pls tell the way to do it?

Thanks for help in advance.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm40/helpdata/en/9b/954d3baf755b67e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Please check. This might be somewhat help to you.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smithi,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually my requirement is: We have different kind of orders which will be differentiated by order type in R/3. But when you CIF those every order is going to ATP category BM, so we couldnot able to differntiate in R/3. We want to CIF different orders into different categories apart from BM.

Very briefly our requirement is i want to map salesorder to other than BM.

Can you please guide me.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagadeesh.

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadeesh ,

If I understood correctly , you want to capture the Sales Order with any other category than BM .

Mapping the Category Group in APO-SPRO--> Maintain Category Groups and then category .

Regards ,

Prashant Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Issue here is, after CIF salesorder is coming into category BM which we dont want.

Let me make you very clear, we have got two order types like ZOR1, ZOR2. Now we want ZRO1 mapped to BM and ZRO2 to category other than BM sothat it will be easier to identify and plan.

Hope u understand the requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh - you can modify the atp category in R3 before the sales order leaves R3 or after it is sent to APO. The user exit in R3 is EXIT_SAPLCORD_004 and should be triggered when objecttype = 3 for sales order. The exit in APO where you could also do this is EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001 which does contain the R3 order type and is only triggered for sales orders. I recommend doing this on the APO side so it isolated to sales orders and it will have the least impact on GATP if any.

There are risks with what you want to do. You need to make sure the new atp category has the same atp category type as the sales order (requirement) and that it will point to the same livecache ordertype (om_ordertype). Modifying the atp category may cause the items to not appear in the same key figure in planning books as sales orders do and the order may have a different description in the product view. Will you be creating an new atp category?

Hope this helps

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your reply, i think we have to use exits on APO side only with new category as like saleorder.

Let me check the exit you have mentioned and get back to you once have done.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Answers (0)