cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the actual reimbursement date of a trip

0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe somebody can help. I would like to find out when a trip actually got reimbursed after it got transferred to FI. Is there a way to find this out?

Thanks

Bernd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

You should be able to check this with a combination of the AEND (change entries) in tcode PRTE and from there you can get the posting run and can look at the fI docs etc from PRRW and then also the ROT entries are in PRTE which are the entries actually written to FI from the travel side.

cheers

Sally

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks. When I have a look in the ROT entries in PRTE, the dates are not filled and I don't get a link to a particular FI-transfer (there might be several ones if a trip gets re-opened for corrections). Any idea how to get the date and the link?

Cheers

Bernd

0 Kudos

The date of posting etc is only filled in AEND (not ROT that contains additional information about the FI entries though such as wage type,tax, amounts etc and reference to KONTI) so with the posting run number you have the chance to look at the FI document details nd there is also information in the table PTRV_DOC_HD etc.