cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Shopping Cart attachement not transferring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

After upgraded from SRM 5.0 to SRM 7.01  ( backend is ECC  6.0) the SC line item attachments are not transferring to the R/3 follow on document PO line items. Because of this reason we are unable to send the T&C details to vendor. All the configurations are maintained correctly in SRM and R/3 (in

DC10, DC20 and DC30). but when we verify the PO line item,the description of SC attachment file is available but no attachment.

We are in Classic scenario. We have debuged and found that the attachment is not transfered to ECC because of a missing

customizing step. 1057932 .

In badi IF_EX_BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW~FILL_PO_INTERFACE1 of your

implementation ZSCM_CRT_BE_PO_NEW -> method PO_CHANGE -> at line 1493 ->

==> cs_ctrl_att-be_storage_cat = 'DMS_C1_ST'.

But this storage category is not customizied at your ECC system.

Due to this document checkin fails due to the error from FM

'CVAPI_DOC_CHECKIN'.

"E 26 087 data carrier DMS_C1_ST ist not defined".

Could you please suggest me how to fix this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Sada.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have found the soluation for this . I have maintain the the Doucument Area as "DMS" for the doucument category "DMS_C1_ST" . Now the files are transfering to PO items from SC.

Sada

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried looking into this thread?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3163444

FOllowing wiki includes steps to configure the transfer the attachments:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/HwI-Cw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

Thanks for the update.

We have already completed the above links configuration un our ECC system. Whenever we add the file in SRM , the file description is transferring to the PO/PR line items. But the the file is missing. Based on this we have debugged and receiving the error message as E 26 087 data carrier DMS_C1_ST is not defined.

Please suggest me where we need to maintain this entry in DC20 or how to fix this issue.

Regards,

Sada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

We have deactivated the code " CS_CTRL_ATT-BE_STORAGE_CATt = 'DMS_C1_ST'" in SRM and then created the SC and it has been converted to the PO and the attachment is transfer to the PO and then we try to open the file but we are unable to open the attachment. Because the Storage Category is missing in the file details.

Again we have analyses and found that the error is because of  below entry missing in DC10-

'Define transport of originals for ALE'.

Type      Data Carrier           Application

SRM      DMS_C1_ST           DOC

I am trying to add the above entry in DC10 but in the Search help of Data Carrier DMS_C1_ST" . I am unable to find the entry. Please suggest me where we need to maintain this enter.

Regards,

Sada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please check the entries in Table TDWP for the file extension type

Regards

Trinath