cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNCH_LOGGING at interface level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do we have an option for enabling SYNCH_LOGGING at interface level than at a global level?

Obviously, turning on the logging has a negative impact on performance but we do need this logging for a single interface to debug an issue.

Thanks

Jai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Many thanks for that. PI 7.31 seems to do exactly what I need. Unfortunately, we are in 7.30. Michal's blog is really helpful.

In my case, the calling application is ECC and the call to PI is via an ABAP proxy.

Is there, any way I can enable the logging only for this interface with out impacting other interfaces to/from ECC?

Thanks

Jai

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

you need a certain user for the that interface, different from the others to configure the condition with username.

You can do that via a second IS_URL parameter in ERP/ SXMB_ADM and a certain ERP user as subparameter.

Then create a second destination using the required special PI user and refer it in the second IS_URL parameter.

Finally you need to call the ABAP program (calling the proxy) with the user from the subparameter.

Study Sandros blog Connect SAP Application System to multiple SAP PI Integration Server - Variant n°1

/Udo

Answers (0)