cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS for SAP 4.7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to thank you for your time to check and answer my query.

Q1-->Does SAP 4.7 support ITS?

Q2-->I am on a process of developing a ITS application using SAP 4.7 version.When I tried to create a new service using SICF tcode I couldn't found the hierarchy details from gui.In my system its available till SAP-bc.

SICF->Default Host->SAP->bc->gui->sap->its

Highly appreciate if any of you could help me to understand

What configuration I need to perform to get the rest of the hierarchy details?

Q3-->In ECC 6.0 I found a Internet Service (SE80) as ITSMOBILE but I guess this Internet Service is not availble in,apperciate if you please help me with the respective service name availble in 4.7.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Jay,

Let me see if I can help a bit:

"...

Q1-->Does SAP 4.7 support ITS?

..."

You need to use ITS 6.20 (standalone ITS). See SAP note 325616 for details.

"...

Q2-->I am on a process of developing a ITS application using SAP 4.7 version.When I tried to create a new service using SICF tcode I couldn't found the hierarchy details from gui.In my system its available till SAP-bc.

SICF->Default Host->SAP->bc->gui->sap->its

Highly appreciate if any of you could help me to understand

What configuration I need to perform to get the rest of the hierarchy details?

..."

You need to develop your app in SE80 and then publish it in your ITS 6.20. See the ITS 6.20 documentation in the "docs" directory (after you have installed the 6.20 version).

"...

Q3-->In ECC 6.0 I found a Internet Service (SE80) as ITSMOBILE but I guess this Internet Service is not availble in,apperciate if you please help me with the respective service name availble in 4.7.

..."

Again, you need to use the ITS 6.20 for release 4.7.

At last, but not least, please note that the ITS 6.20 is no longer supported (no new developments, etc). See SAP note 197746!

I hope this helps,

Cris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your response cris.

Answers (0)