cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i will get automatic report in version scenario ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii everyone !!

There is scenario in version " In budget V1  for estimate , V2 use for planning , V3 for actual and V0 for execution if there is any update needs to change in V0 then first it will copy in V3 then it will be change . Now scenario is if  any line item cost will increase then automatic report will be trigger to authorize person & that line item will be highlight .         

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean and your query is not clear. Hope you might be aware of project versions. Please elaborate.

Moreover there is no standard functionality available in SAP to trigger Report to display the delta change of line item. If you wanted to have such kind of functionality please go for development to tirgger an e-mail to the concern.

Please note that change in plan costs or posting actual costs does not trigger reports to display.

The functioanlity of report is to view comprehensive view of project at one place resulted from business transactions for review and monitor the progress in terms of costs, %age of completion of projects.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply !!

Actually my query is how we get  report or mail (whatever )if  any line item cost will increase .   

Yes i agree this is development but i don't have any idea what are logic we need so we can filter and get report or mail .  I reference version only for if you get any idea from version and you able to see how i get this mail or report .  

One more thing Actually i am fresher in PS so i don't have much idea about that .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read the basics of Project versions in SAP help site. Also search the forum you will find lots of previous discussion taken place which will give an insight.

Then post your requirement what you need.

Thanks,

Sudhakar