Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read pp master data

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear expert

please guide

i am not able to cancel the production order confirmation because system is not allow the operation which qm lot ud has happened.

1)how to revrese in-process ud and results recording

2)how to cancel the production order confrimation

so that I can do Read PP master data.

Regards

Gyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is done then plz close the forum.

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the results recording and UD is done you cannot reverse them.

The only optoin is to create a new production order by closing the old order.Change the status of inspection to LKD,do the 102 movement against production order and reverse the goois issues,Cancel the confirmations and then TECO the old order and create a new order.

CSN

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sreenath

i am not able to cancel athe production order confirmation.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using back flush for material movements then it is not possible to cancel the confirmation since while cancelling system checks for the stock in quality but here will be no stock .Are you getting any error message

CSN

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenath

I have not done any backflush.

Thanks

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do -

1. Cancel the lot which has been created for In-process QA02

2. Now ensure the raw material consumption and reverse it by MB1A/MIGO mov. type 262.

3. Further Go to t-code MB31/MIGO and cancel the production qty with mov. type 102 against prd. order

After doing this activity you can book your production again in same prd. order.

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gyan,

Once you completed UD for that lot that quantity will sit in unrestricted stock in your storage location.

Without canceling the UD you cant cancel the production order confirmation.

In standard SAP UD reversal will not allow.You have to implement SAP note-175842 with the help of ABAPer.

After that cancel the UD.

Then Cancel Order confirmation.If Backflux indicator is set for FG & ROH then automatically all the component will reverse Or else do it manually.

Then you may continue for your Read PP master data.

Regards

Alok M