cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank page when using Interactive Forms(Webdynpro thru Java)

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

While i was running the application using Interactive Forms iam getting Blank page.

Previously when i try to view the output, i can able to view it without any errors,suddenly what happened is iam knowing.

ADS was perfect,CredentialRights there,AdobeReader-7.0,ACF with SP11 installed and Active-X Controls Enabled.

Can i know where the problem exactly is?Is the problem from client side or server side or do i need any settings for IE6.0?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Got resolved. Problem is due to ACF not installing

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Did you use NW04 SP11 before (with ACF) and upgraded to NW04<b>S</b>? Your ACF version you mentioned is for NW04S and not for NW04.

Also keep in mind that SAP changed the way Adobe forms are displayed (ACF will be replaced by the ZCI layout) - ZCI stands for Zero Client Installation. If you upgraded to 04S, you might need to change your forms as well (also the WD application).

On your interactive forms application (the webdynpro) are there any links outside the adobe form? What happens if you click on it? At our side we have created a customer message, since the ZCI form is not being displayed. We also get a white Adobe placeholder, and when we click on a link outside the placeholder, we see the Adobe PDF logo being displayed in the placeholder (placeholder = frame).

In your case: do you see a small red cross icon in the frame? That means ACF is not installed properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Where the blank page is coming , first, last or inbetween.

Have you changed any field/subform width. If the the field or subform width is more than the content area width at that blank page will generate.

Can you check the above point.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Meda

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I just created an interactive form by using interactive child and given the datasource and pdf source and i have just written a matter and want to see the output but iam not getting the ouput.Previously this probs is from 2days before it worked well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1)Add a webdynpro component to the application other than interactive form .Please let us know wether you are able to see the field while running the application .

2)Did you make any changes to explorer ?Please try to deploy the same application on different system .

3)Please ensure the cardinality of data source binded to interactive form is atleast 1...1 or 1..n

Nanda

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

I have added an element and iam able to see the field and i also made chnages to explorer and i have already set the cardinality to 1..n but still i have the same error.

Past two days back it worked well suddenly this probs came.Iam not knowing wheather the probs with the ADS or credetials or with the patch updates.

While i run my appl the adobe form shld open naa instead it is showing a blank scrren,its not trying to open also.And i have unistalled and again reinstalled AdobeReader7.0 and ACFNW04sSP11.But still the probs exists.